1. Who we are
Our website address is: www.arabesque-shop.com and is owned by Arabesque Cape Town (Pty) Ltd. We sell our products to you through our online e-commerce platform provided by our website. Our store is hosted on .com Your data is stored through ARABESQUE ‘s data storage, databases, and the general platform application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Durbanville – 13 Wellington Road, Durbanville 7550
- Mossel Bay – Field St &, Marsh St, Mossel Bay, 6506
- Sea Point (A collaboration with Myth Africa) – 54 Regent Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005
We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way that we collect, store, use, and protect information that can be associated with you or another specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify you or that person (personal information).
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Arabasque Shop.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: South Africa
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Arabesque Shop, accessible from www.arabesque-shop.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has ordered or purchased items that we sell from one of our stores or via our online platforms.
10. Deemed Acceptance:
- By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
11. Your Obligation:
- You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
- Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If we make material changes to this policy,
we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what
information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we
use and/or disclose it.
13. Discount Codes:
- We may from time to time make discount codes available for redemption on products offered for sale on our website (“Discount Codes”).
- Discount Codes are governed by these Terms.
- We may with reasonable notice change and/or discontinue the availability of such offer.
- No more than one Discount Code per person may be used and each Discount Code may only be redeemed once.
- Only one Discount Code may be used per purchase.
- Discount Codes are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, a Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Discount Codes cannot be redeemed against previous purchases.
- Your use of a Discount Code may be subject to additional criteria.
- Discount Codes cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given for Discount Codes.
- Discount Codes may only be redeemed for the specific product or services to which it relates.
- Discount Codes are only valid for a limited period, which we will communicate to you.
- We will not re-issue damaged, lost or stolen Discount Codes.
17. Contact Us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact us on: +27 21 975 3438